GIUNTO-NET is a multi-functional thixotropic adhesive / sealant based on single-component polyurethane resin.
Suitable for outdoor and indoor applications, it hardens with the simple reaction of ambient humidity and can be used on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
WHAT IT’S FOR
- For the construction of expansion joints in under-floor construction.
- For connecting joints between stairs and floors or walls.
- To seal cracks, piping and gaskets in general.
- Multipurpose for sealing and gluing wood and metal constructions.
- For perimeter collars and flashings of roofs and coverings.
- For sealing on multiple supports.
- For sealing and gluing of skirting boards and coves.
- Low odor emission
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of materials
- It can be painted over and sanded
- Permanent elasticity
- Resistant to aging and exposure
METHOD OF USE
- SURFACE PREPARATION
The product must be applied on dry surfaces, free of dust, oils and loose parts (remove any oil or grease with MAXXXI cleaner; for dirt deriving from lime and cement use STRONG lime and cement dissolver instead).
Insert the cartridge or bag into the pistol and fill the joint avoiding the creation of air in the cord. The product should then be crushed with a spatula against the joint of the walls in order to have an optimal adhesion.
To obtain a precise linearity of the joint we recommend masking the edges with adhesive paper tape and removing the tape at the end of the application, with the sealant still fresh.
When the surfaces are slightly dusty, damp or poorly absorbent it is necessary to apply NTX-PRIMER / SOLV primer on the joint of the walls to improve adhesion.